Our waterpark is re-opening for the summer season in full compliance with all the measures for the protection of public health and safety and implemented in their daily program, use of daily thermal measurement of our staff, use of protective mask and regular disinfections.
At Fasouri Watermania we want you and your family to enjoy your day with us in absolute comfort and safety. Below are some simple guidelines, which are intended to enhance your enjoyment and experience with us:
- Food and Beverage are not allowed into the Park. You may be asked to open your bag at the entrance.
- Pets are not allowed into the park
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult for Park entry
- Children under 8 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times. And, children 5 years old and younger when going into the water must be accompanied by an adult within three meters
- Age, weight and height restrictions may apply for certain water games
- Metal object (zips / buttons) at the back of swimwear and cut-off jeans are not allowed on water slides
- Guests are not allowed to hold GoPro cameras or mobile phones on the slides. GoPro cameras are allowed on the tube or slides only if they are strapped on the chest or the head or the wrist.
- Failure to follow the lifeguards’ instructions and posted rules, may result in injury to yourself and others
- Lifejackets are freely available for your comfort and safety. This is recommended for younger children.
- Certain games may operate on a time schedule
- No refunds during delays or closures due to bad weather
We would like to remind you that as of July 9th based on the government’s official directions in order to enter the waterpark you need to present either a Safepass or a Rapid / PCR test (issued the last 72 hours). You may also present your vaccination card if you have been vaccinated with the two doses, or even with just the 1st dose, at least 3 weeks ago. Those who have been confirmed as positive Covid-19 cases in the last six months, may present the recovery SMS sent by the Ministry.
Safepass applies for guests from 12 years old and above.